Coaches Program - Level 3
- Free access to the Training Drills Database
- You have access to create slow motion analysis of any stroke using our video library and filtering system to send lessons to your players.
- 25% discount on all Stroke Analysis.
- 25% discount on all Match Analysis.
- High income potential
- Includes 1 free match analysis (Level 2) a value of ($250)
- Includes a week of training with the iTUSA Technology Certification Program in Scottsdale, Arizona or Javea, Spain. (Housing and Food included)
- Personalized logos in each analysis purchased.
Price: $3000 for a one year subscription
Click here to request purchasing instructions and more details!
iTUSA Technology Certification Program|
The iTUSA Coaches Certification Program is a one week certification program that trains you in the secrets of the iTUSA system—a system that turns players into champions! The training will take place at the iTUSA Training Center in Scottsdale, Arizona or Javea, Spain. The key benefits of the iTUSA Coaches Certification Program are:
- Better results
- More recognition
- Higher income
The iTUSA System|
Rather than forcing a player to conform to a rigid system, the iTUSA Development System is built around each player's individual abilities. No system taught the greatest innovations in the modern game, from Laver's topspin on both wings, to Borg's whipping groundstrokes, to Agassi's uncanny ability to hit balls on the rise. The players led the way—and then the coaches built a system around it.
Here at iTUSA, we begin with the recognition that the game of tennis is constantly evolving and players emerge with new skills and new ways to win. We build on the cutting-edge of those innovations. We also respect and recognize the unique abilities of each athlete and then adapt our training disciplines around those abilities. Taking each individual's game, the iTUSA system develops the footwork, stroke mechanics, tactics and mental toughness the player needs to achieve his/her goal. Bottom line, our system produces great results! Every player enrolled in our World Class Tennis system has received either a full tennis scholarship to a University or become a professional tennis player!|
The Certification Program
Learn the iTUSA System and Methodology online and in-person with Rafael Font de Mora!
iTUSA has launched the Coaches Certification Program, a three-tiered learning platform to allow coaches from all around the world to become iTUSA certified. The first two levels can be completed online, leading to the third level which is taught in-person by Rafael Font de Mora and experts in all areas of tennis training – tennis fitness, tennis business, tennis technology, etc.
Coaches begin with the Level 1 Certification designed to familiarize them with the basics of the iTUSA Correction Methodology and the use of iTUSA’s Slow Motion Analysis tool. This level is made up of four courses:
- Course 1 - First is a text-only course (PowerPoint-style) which gives coaches a breakdown of each of the basic tennis strokes into 10-15 specific areas of focus. For each of these areas, a list of corrections criteria is given which makes up the foundation of the iTUSA Correction Methodology.
- Course 2 - The second course of the Level 1 Certification will introduce the coach to iTUSA’s Correction Videos which correlate with each of the corrections learned in the first course.
- Course 3 - The third course helps coaches to explore iTUSA’s expansive Training Drills Database and to learn how to incorporate them into lessons for their students.
- Course 4 - The Level 1 Certification concludes with the fourth course which gives the coach instruction on iTUSA’s Slow Motion Video Analysis. The coach will utilize everything learned in the first three courses (correction text, correction videos, and training drill videos) along with a key part of iTUSA’s technology to learn how to build complete slomo analyses for students.
Each course of the program will include a quiz which must be passed before moving on to the next course. Quizzes will usually be made up of approximately 10 questions and may include various question types such as multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, T/F or matching questions. After completing all courses and quizzes of a particular level, the coach will receive certain items and benefits. Upon Level 1 Certification completion (all 4 courses listed above), the coach will receive:
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Free listing on iTUSA’s Level 1 Certified Coaches page
- 25% discount on iTUSA’s Yearly Level 1 Coaches Program Subscription
Details for the Level 2 and Level 3 Certifications are still being formulated. Completion of Level 1 and Level 2 will prepare coaches for Level 3, the live portion of the training offered at iTUSA’s new facility in Glendale, Arizona. This facility will allow for on-court instruction, classroom-style instruction, housing and meals all conveniently available at one location. Pricing for these two levels will be announced in 2013. Pricing for the Level 1 Certification is listed below. Special offers have been extended through January 15, 2013.
iTUSA Level 1 Coaches Certification Program
Course 1 – Basic Correction Text (
$100 $75 – 25% Savings!*)
Course 2 – Correction Videos ($150)
Course 3 – Training Drill Videos ($150)
Course 4 – Slow Motion Analysis ($250)
All 4 Courses Purchased Together (
$500 $350 - 30% Savings off already-discounted package price. BEST VALUE!!!*)
*Special discounts have been extended through January 15, 2013.
PURCHASE COURSE 1 ONLY HERE!
PRE-PURCHASE THE ENTIRE LEVEL 1 PROGRAM HERE!
For more information on iTUSA’s Coaches Programs, call us at 1.480.510.9215 or e-mail us using our contact form.